Candidates applying for admission to a second-cycle study programme must be holders of a diploma of higher education.
The selection of candidates is conducted based on:
- a diploma grade in the case of graduates of the same or related field of study;
- an interview covering major subjects appropriate for the udergraduate degree programme in Management in the case of candidates with a degree in other fields of study.
The following grading scale is applied: very good (5), good plus (4+), good (4), satisfactory plus (3+), satisfactory (3), unsatisfactory (a failing grade) (2). The candidate who gets a failing grade in the interview cannot be admitted.
Announcement of results
The results of the recruitment will be available in the IRK account of each registered candidate.
Having registered in the IRK system, the candidate is obliged to submit all the required paper-based documents. Failure to do so will be understood as a resignation from applying for the study programme, despite a valid registration and paying the required application fee. The documents need to be submitted to Centralny Punkt Obsługi Kandydata (the Central Service Point for Candidates) - time and date as specified on the IRK website.
A list of documents required can be downloaded here.
Addidional information for candidates
A tuition fee is required.
Example interview topics
1. Management - its nature, objectives and functions.
- Decision-making process in an organisation and its ancillary techniques.
- An organisation and its functions. Organisational culture.
- An organisation's intellectual capital
- The concept and operation of market mechanisms
- The Consumer choice theory
- Financial market and its participants
- Banking system and its structure
- An enterprise and entrepreneurship. Organisational and legal forms of running a business
- Conditions of organisational behaviours. Factors determining the behaviour of individuals and groups in an organisation
- The phenomenon of a conflict in an organization with its conditions and consequences
- Determinants of human resources management
- IT systems in the enterpise management
- Incentive systems in contemporary organisations
- Benefits of implementing quality management systems in a company
- The role of the Internet in a contemporary enterprise.
- The composition of instruments in marketing mix.
- The concept of enterprise marketing management.
- An analysis of marketing environment.
- The role and tasks of the Marketing Information System and marketing research.
- Financial result and its components.
- Objectives and conditions of enterprise financial decisions. The VBM Concept.
- Corporate finance process; sources of finance and shaping capital structure
- Regional policy - objectives, tasks, instruments.
- Knowledge management versus the effectiveness of the organisation activities.
- System and structure of public finance.
- Public revenue and expenditure. Budgetary equilibrium.
- Tasks and objectives of logistics in areas of business operations.